We are offering an art retreat with our weaving workshop
We have partnered with tinyhousevacation to offer an art retreat with Heritage Weaving. And we have received our signage from Pyrenees Shire. Heritage Weaving is at 32 Rutherford Street Avoca 3467. The cabin is on the adjacent block next to our studio/gallery, and away from the main highway to Mildura.
When our workshop guests come, they have a place to stay at a self-contained off grid tiny house on wheels.
Our tiny house has all the essentials. And all the creature comforts you would expect to find in a boutique hotel.
- A queen sized bed with luxury bed linen.
- A kitchen including fridge and stove.
- A separate en-suite toilet and hot shower.
- A spacious under cover balcony veranda and wood fire heater.
- You have the privacy of a BBQ provided.
- The cabin sleeps 4 people.
For you to enjoy during your stay. The price is competitive with all the other motels and hotels in the area. Please ask for any other wishes you might have.
Avoca is the gateway to Victoria’s secret garden and the gold fields. The early Pioneers discovered the garden of Victoria in the Pyrenees Wine Region.
- So, you can enjoy award-winning wineries.
- Explore the nature parks and forests.
- Fossicking and detecting for gold
- Visit the many unique galleries in the Pyrenees, Goldfields and Grampians shire.
- The adjoining Gallery 127 at the Avoca Railway Station.
- The projection unit at Avoca specializes in video projections and Avoca has its own silo art.
- The Moonambel Police lockup precinct
- Rocking horse museum at Equus Winery
- The Sew What museum at Maryborough
You can discover the Pyrenees like a local, using the Visit Pyrenees App. This app provides an unforgettable travel experience.
Please contact us here